Connect with the Best Senior Care Homes Near You!

May 20, 2014

Lousy Way to Start a Website

Michigan is a Great Place for Pothole News. Not all good. Not good AT ALL.

Yesterday my wife showed me a news article about a motorcycle accident involving a pothole. Turns out it was in Alpine Township, and the 42 year old man was killed as a result.  Lousy way for this website to ramp up indeed.

My sympathy and prayers naturally go to out to the gentlemans family and friends. Nothing like this should ever happen anywhere, let alone in Michigan. Question is "Could this have been avoided" ?

I don't know all the details yet, however this type of news is bad for our state.  This site is set up to provide a place to see what is going on with Michigan Roads and to Comment about them together.  I am sure there's lots more news to talk about to come.  Real Sure, I just hope it gets better.

Drive Safe
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Please Let Me Know...