Connect with the Best Senior Care Homes Near You!

June 20, 2016

Laugh Your Ass Off - Michigan Roads Vs Ohio Roads

Saw a peice on the Detroit Free Press website today
and it says it all.


My opinion here has always been that compared to other states, and I have traveled them all, Michigan has the worst roads.

 

This Freep item says it all: 






Yes, when I saw this I laughed my ass off, so to speak. Many have recognized and commented on the fact that when you cross the border between Michigan and Ohio, say via I-75, you enter into a different world. The worst experience is traveling North into our fair state, Michigan.

Yes, I have even had relatives from other states upon arriving at my door after a brief "Hello", start to unload about the JOLT they got as the car crossed that state line.

"Lived here most of my life and the roads have always been something people in other states have 'whispered about' behind my back.  The wife said as a kid coming home from the family vacation's in Florida, she would be asleep in the back - back of the old chevy station wagon and would wake up from the deep sound sleep of childhood with a 'BANG' upon passing the "Welcome to Michigan" sign on I-75." - PotHoleParadise Intro Page

So if you think the idea that Michigan has the worst roads (are you listening Lansing?), is crazy think again. A major award winning news organization sees it and you should be rightly upset. The last thing people leaving our GREAT State will remember should not be this (the image on the Detroit Free Press website)...


"What the Hell !!
God it's good to get out"

Seriously, this sucks. It is really a bad thing that the people we elect to run our state, this government, will not do their job and Fix Our Roads. Gee, I can't Recall when I have felt so bad. DID I SAY RECALL ? !!

You can check out the Freep Article Here, and thanks for stopping by.


Drive Careful,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Please Let Me Know...